Inspection Procedures
商检程序
A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?
A: 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?
B: All right.
B: 好的。
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
A: 由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。
B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
B: 这些货物不经过我们的法定检验十不准进口我国的。
A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
A: 你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
B: Yes, you are right.
B: 是的。
A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?
A: 那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?
B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.
B: 贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。
A: It'll cost a very long time.
A: 这样办时间太长了。
B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
B: 另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。
A: That sounds good.
A: 那太好了。
B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.
B: 实际上这对进口商很方便。
A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
A: 我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不用客气。