9. Calling in Sick
9.请病假
A: Hello, this is Isabel Foster.
A:你好,我是福斯特伊莎贝尔。
B: Hi, Isabel. Why are you calling? You can just come to my office.
B:嗨,伊莎贝尔。你为什么打电话?你可以到我的办公室来。
A: I'm actually not in the office right now.
A:我现在其实不在办公室。
B: You aren't? Well, why not? Is everything okay?
B:你不好吗?好吧,为什么不在?一切都好吗?
A: Actually everything is not okay. I'm pretty sick.
A:实际上今天一切都不太好。我很恶心。
B: I'm sorry to hear that.
B:听到那条消息很遗憾。
A: I'm not going to make it into the office today.
A:我今天不能去办公室上班了。
B: There's no way you can come in, just finish that report?
B:无疑你要来,只是你完成那份报告了吗?
A: If I come in, I may give everyone what I have.
A:如果我来,我或许会传染给每个人。
B: Well, what do you have?
B:好吧,你得了什么病?
A: I have a really bad stomach flu.
A:我得了很严重的流感。
B: Eww yeah, in that case, stay home.
B:嗯,好吧,既然这样,呆在家里。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载