unit 290
大量购物
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
A:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
B:They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
B:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
A:Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
A:什么?这里不卖啤酒,怎么可能?
B:It's a state law. This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
B:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖啤酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
A:That's too strict. It's silly.
A:这太苛刻了,也很愚蠢。
B:I know. I agree with you.
B:我知道,我同意你的说法。
B:Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
B:打扰一下,请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
C:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
C:有的,就在你前方。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
B:Sure. Thank you. You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
B:嗯,谢谢。你们应该要有标示的,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
C:They're labeled on the packet, sir.
C:它们在包装土有标示的,先生。
B:One more question.
B:还有一个问题。
C:Yes?
C:什么问题?
B:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
B:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
C:That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
C:在第7走道,和调味品一起,就在番茄酱的旁边。
B:Thank you. Do you wan. paper or plastic bags?
B:谢谢。你要纸袋还是塑胶袋?
A:Plastic bags.
A:塑胶袋。
B:And do you want to drive up?
B:你需要搬运服务吗?
A:What do you mean?
A:什么意思?
B:We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.
B:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
A:Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
A:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
B:Yes, our car is not parked far away. I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
B:好的,我们的车子没有停多远。我会告诉收银员不需要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
A:Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
A:这里是100美元。我要去杂志架那儿看看,好吗?