16. Deciding not to Transfer
16.决定不转学
A: I have decided not to transfer.
A:我已经决定不转学了。
B: Why not? You kept saying you wanted to.
B:为什么不?你一直在说你想转。
A: I know, but it's so hard getting accustomed to a new school.
A:我知道,但是适应一所新学校太难了。
B: That's a terrible reason not to transfer.
B:这不是个好理由。
A: No, it's a good one. I feel at home here.
A:不,这是一个好理由。在这里我感觉像在家一样。
B: Sometimes, a new environment is necessary.
B:有时,一个新环境是必要的。
A: No, I really like it here. Also, I know what to expect.
A:不,我真的喜欢这里。同时,我知道期待什么。
B: I still think you're making the wrong choice.
B:我还是认为你在做出错误的选择。
A: Why do you want me to go?
A:你为什么想让我走?
B: I just think this school isn't right for you.
B:我只是觉得这所学校不适合你。
A: That's not for you to decide.
A:那不是由你决定的。
B: I know, but I'm just stating my opinion.
B:我知道,但我只是陈述我的观点。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载