Time of Shipment
装运时间
A: Let's exchange ideas in terms of shipment. I think you have enough time to effect shipment before late Match.
A:我们交换一下有关装运的意见。我们认为你们有足够的时间在3月底前装运。
B: Our factories have heavy backlog on their hands. It's very difficult for them to get the goods ready in March. However, there's another way to make earlier shipment.
B:我们的厂家目前交货任务很重,他们在3月份备齐货物是很困难的。不过还有一个办法可以提前装运。
A: What is that?
A:什么办法?
B: To have the goods transhipped at Dalian.
B:在大连转运。
A: Transshipment adds to the expenses, risks of damage, and some times may delay arrival.
A:转运会增加费用和受损危险,并且有时会延迟到货。
B: That's true. In fact, we want to deliver the goods as quickly as possible, so that we can get paid early.
B:确实如此。其实我们也想提前交货,以便更早得到货款。
A: So let us settle the delivery in March. And please make sure that no late delivery can be made.
A:那我们就把货期定在3月吧。另外,请保证不要延误交货期。
B: I can't say "yes" now. I have to contact our producer to see if they can manage to do it.
B:我现在还不能答应,我必须和厂家联系一下,看他们是否能够办到。
A: OK, I'll be waiting for your reply.
A:好的,我等你的答复。
B: If we can advance the shipment, you must open the L/C ahead of time.
B:如果我们可以提前装运,你们必须提前开出信用证。
A: No problem.
A:没问题。