10. Laundry Room Rules
10.洗衣房的规则
A: I need to wash my clothes.
A:我需要洗我的衣服。
B: As a tenant of this apartment, you have access to the washer and dryer.
B:作为这栋公寓的房客,你有权使用洗衣机和烘干机。
A: Is that so? I didn't know that.
A:是吗?我不知道。
B: It's good that you know now.
B:你现在知道也很好。
A: Are there any laundry rules I should know about?
A:有什么我需要知道的洗衣房规则吗?
B: Yes. There are certain hours you are allowed to use the laundry room.
B:是的。只有特定的几个小时可以使用洗衣房。
A: What are the hours?
A:哪几个小时?
B: You are only allowed to wash clothes from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
B:上午6点至下午10点是洗衣服时间。
A: That's good to know. Is there anything else I should know?
A:很高兴知道这个规则。还有什么别的我应该知道吗?
B: You're responsible for your belongings.
B:你要为自己的东西负责。
A: Well, that's common knowledge.
A:嗯,这是常识。
B: Also, there is no food or drink allowed in the laundry room.
B:同时,洗衣房不允许食物或饮料。
A: Thanks for going over the rules and hours with me.
A:谢谢你告诉我这些规则并陪我这么久。
B: It was my pleasure to help a fellow neighbor.
B:很高兴帮助新邻居。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载