4. Prohibited Parking
4.禁止停车
A: Excuse me, sir?
A:打扰了,先生?
B: Yes, is there a problem?
B:怎么了,有什么问题吗?
A: I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but you can't park here.
A:很抱歉告诉你,你不能停在这。
B: You mean right here, where I just parked?
B:你是说这里,那我停在哪?
A: Yes, unfortunately you cannot.
A:是的,很遗憾不能停在这。
B: Oh, I was not aware that you couldn't park here.
B:噢,我没有意识到你不能停在这里。
A: That's alright. It's a common mistake new residents often make.
A:没关系。这是新住户经常犯的错误。
B: Thank you for informing me.
B:谢谢你提醒我。
A: Not a problem. I wouldn't want you to get a parking ticket.
A:不客气。我不想让你得到一张停车罚单。
B: That's so considerate of you. Thank you.
B:你太贴心了。谢谢你。
A: You're welcome. Just keep it in mind for the next time.
A:不客气。下次一定要记住。
B: Don't worry. I won't forget.
B:别担心。我不会忘记的。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载