Submission of Tender
投标
A:This is our Submission of Tender which includes the information about volume of the project the cost is so on.
A:这是我们公司的投标书,包括工程量、项目费用等。
B:OK! We'll see it.
B:好的,我们知道了。
A:What kind of guarantee are you going to provide for us ?
A:贵公司向我们提供什么样的担保呢?
B:We can provide you with standby letter of credit established by Bank of China.
B:我们提供由中国银行开立的备用信用证。
A:Should we pay earnest money?
A:我们要交担保金吗?
B:Yes, you are supposed to pay it on time. If you don't furnish a tender bond on time, your tender will not be considered. Besides, you also should provide derailed engineering of the good.
B:是的,你们应该按时交。如果你们没有按时交纳,那么你们的投标将不被考虑在内。除此之外,你们也应该提供货物的详细设计。
A:Where do we submit the tender?
A:我们在哪儿交投标书?
B:To our office which is on tne third floor.
B:在三层的办事处。
A:Oh,I see. By the way, is tender-opening done publicly?
A:我知道了。顺便问一下,这次是公开开标么?
B:Yes. All the bidders will be invited to join us to supervise the tender-opening.
B:是的。所有投标人都将同我们一起监督。
A:And are the prices stated in the US dollar?
A:是用美元标价吗?
B:Yes so far as we know,in the field, your company has lats of experience and we hope you will consider the tender seriously.
B:是的。据我们所知,贵公司在这方面很有经验,我们希望你们能认真考虑这次投标。
A:OK! We will. Bye!
A:好的,我们会的。再见!
B:Bye!
B:再见!