The conditions for the tender
招标条件
A:I've heard that you are going to call for a tender. What kind of goods would you like to buy?
A:我听说你将会招标,你更愿意买哪种商品呢?
B:Yes, we're ready to start the invitation to tender. You're well informed. We'd like to build new factory.
B:是的,我们准备发投标邀请您的消息真灵通。我们想建新厂房。
A:When do you open the tender? And where?
A:你们什么时候开标?在哪儿开标?
B:We intend to open the tender at i st next month in Beijing.
B:我们打算下个月1号在北京开标。
A:And when is the closing date。
A:什么时间截止呢?
B:29 th.
B:期限设在6月29号。
A:Could you please tell me something more about the conditions for the tender?
A:您能告诉我更多的关干招标的条件么?
B:All right. The area of the factory buildings is around 8,000 square meters. You can read the details in the invitations which will be sent tomorrow.
B:好的。厂房建筑面积大约是8000平米。您可以看明天发的招标通知的细节。
A:Thank you for your information.
A:谢谢您提供的信息。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客气。
A:I'm sorry to have taken up too much of your time.
A:很抱歉占用了您的时间。
B:It doesn't matter. We'll be in touch.
B:没关系。保持联系。
A:Okay,bye!
A:好的,再见。
B:Bye!
B:再见!