Draft and sign an agreement
拟定签订协议
A:Good morning,Mr Zhang,I wonder whether you have got an answer from your superior.
A:张先生,早上好。我想知道您有没有得到上级的答复。
B:Yes ,we had meting about it yesterday afternoon.
B:得到了。我们昨天下午专门为此事开了个会。
A:What's the answer?
A:结果如何?
B:We decided that we could agree to your price,but we are a big worried about the slow delivery.
B:我们认为可以接受你方的价格,但是我们有点担心你们的交货很慢。
A:Let me see. I quoted your delivery in three months, didn't I?
A:我看看。我报给你们的交货时间是三个月,是吗?
B:Yes, but we hope that the wool could reach us as soon as possible.
B:对,但我们希望羊毛越早到越好。
A:I thought you would be worried about it. So I rang Auckland last night. As you are our biggest customer, they agreed to ship the order on the first vessel available that will leave Auckland next month.
A:我也料到你们会为此事担心,因此我昨天晚上给奥克兰打了个电话。由于你是我们的最大买主,他们同意将你方订货装运第一艘下个月从奥克兰开出的船只。
B:Good, if you agree we'll draft the agreement right away and sign it then.
B:那好,如你同意的话,我们便可以拟定协议然后签订。
A:By all means.
A:完全同意。