Meeting a white foreign guests
接待国外客户
A:There's a car waiting for you just outside the door. Right this way, please.
A:车就在门外等您,请这边走。
B:OK!
B:好的!
A:Let me put your cases into the trunk and please get in the back.
A:我来把您的行李放在行李箱里吧,请上后座。
B:Thanks!
B:谢谢!
A:How was your flight?
A:旅行愉快么?
B:It's comfortable,but now I'm a little tired.
B:很舒服,但是我现在有点累。
A:We'll reach the Beijing hotel in another ten minutes. When we arrived there,you can go up and have a rest. The hotel has very good service.and it's considered as one of the best hotels here.
A:我们会在十分钟内到达北京饭店。我们到达以后,您可以上楼休息一下。这个宾馆的服务很好,是北京最好的宾馆之一。
B:Thank you! I lived there when I came to Beijing last time. It's comfortable and beautiful.
B:谢谢!上次来北京时,我就住在那里。很舒服也很漂亮。
A:If it's convenient for you Mr. Wu, would like to invite you to the banquet in honor of you in the evening.
A:如果您方便的话,吴先生想请您出席今天晚上为您举行的晚宴。
B:Thank you! I will. When and where will the dinner be?
B:谢谢!我会去的,宴会在什么时间什么地点举行呢?
A:At six o'clock in the International Hotel. We'll pick you up this afternoon. Besides,if you care for visiting. we'll arrange some sightseeing for you.
A:六点钟在国际饭店。我们今天下午会来接您。此外,如果您愿意,我们将安排您观光旅行。
B:Oh.That's nice. Thank you for arranging all of this.
B:那太好了。谢谢你们安排这一切。