5 Check in Dialogue
5 酒店入住 对话
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.