2 Ordering Food Dialogue
2 餐厅点餐 对话
Steven is hungry, so he enters a restaurant. He wants to order something in this restaurant.
史蒂文饿了,于是他走逬一家饭店,他想在这个饭店里点些吃的。
Waiter: What would you like to order, sir?
服务员:先生,你想点些什么?
Steven: I'd like to try some Chinese food.
史蒂文:我想尝尝中国菜。
Waiter: We serve different styles of Chinese food here. But I'm not sure which one you prefer.
服务员:我们这儿有各种风味的中国菜,我不知道你喜欢吃些什么?
Steven: I have no idea. Could you recommend some to me?
史蒂文:我对中国菜不太了解,你能给我推荐一些吗?
Waiter: Well. Cantonese food is rather light, Beijing food is heavy, and Sichuan food is usually hot and spicy.
服务员:好的。粤菜比较清淡,北京菜油腻一些,四川菜一般是麻辣的。
Steven: Oh, I see. I'd like to have hot food.
史蒂文:哦,我喜欢吃辣的。
Waiter: If so, I suggest you have a taste for Sichuan food. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot, but they have different tastes.
服务员:如果是这样,我建议你尝尝四川菜。多数四川菜都是麻辣的,但它们味道各不相同。
Steven: Really? So do you have some specialties?
史蒂文:真的啊,那你们有什么特色菜吗?
Waiter: Yes. Roasted Crispy Chicken and Spicy Beef are our specialties.
服务员:脆皮烧鸡、麻辣牛肉是我们的特色菜。
Steven: All right. I'll have them.
史蒂文:那我就尝尝。