7 Car Repairing Dialogue
7 保养维修 对话
Steven drives his car out. Unfortunately there is something wrong with his car. He has to find a garage to have his car repaired.
史蒂文开车出门,不幸的是车子出毛病了,他必须找一个汽车修理厂来修下车。
Steven: Excuse me. There is something wrong with my car. Can you help me check it?
史蒂文:打扰一下,我的车出毛病了。你能帮我检查一下吗?
Repairman: Of course. I will check it for you at once.
修理工:当然可以。我马上帮你检查一下。
Steven: My car won't start; I don't know why;it just won't crank up.
史蒂文:我的车发动不了,我不知道为什么,它就是发动不起来。
Repairman: There is hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, sir! You could break down because of the heat, you know.
修理工:水箱面没有水了。先生,这很危险的。你该知道它会因为过热而损坏的。
Steven: Please fill it up with water, then. Could you check my tyres, too? I think they need air.
史蒂文:那就加点水吧。你能帮我也检查一下轮胎吗?我想轮胎需要充气了。
Repairman: No problem, sir. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well?
修理工:没问题,先生。还要找帮你检查下备用胎吗?
Steven: I don't think so. It's brand-new.
史蒂文:我觉得没必要,备用胎是全新的。
Repairman: Shall I clean the wind shield for you?
修理工:还要我给你清洁一下挡风玻璃吗?
Steven: Yes. You had better make the car start after you do it. I'm afraid it still can't start.
史蒂文:好的,在你清洁完后最好帮我发动一下汽车,我担心仍发动不起来。
Repairman: OK. I promise you that it will be OK.
修理工:好的。我保证汽车没问题