The hot season is rapidly approaching.
畅销季节马上要到来了。
What can I do for you?
我能为您做什么吗?
The hot season is rapidly approaching. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible.
畅销季节马上要到来了,我们希望贵方能够尽快给我们发送空调。
The goods wc ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我们订的货物的季节性很强,所以请你方立即发货。
In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
为了及时应李,早日发货对我方极为重要。
If shipment is too late, well be forced to withdraw the contract.
如果发货太迟的话,我们就不得不撤销合同了。
Maybe next month is OK.
也许下个月就可以了。
Maybe? It has already late for 2 months. If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.
也许?已经延误两个月了。如果发货太迟的话,我们就不得不撤销合同了。
But we have informed you 3 times.
但我们已经催货三次 了。
If you still delay delivery, I'll have to cancel the order.
如果你方一直延迟发货。我方不得不取消定货。
If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we'll be forced to cancel the contract.
如果这个月底还没有你方发货的消息,我方将不得不取消合同。