2.实用对话
An Injured Arm手臂受伤
Doctor: How did you injure yourself?
医生:你是怎么受伤的?
Nick: I fell on the stairs and hurt myself. I broke my left arm and banged my forehead quite hard.
尼克:我在楼梯上摔了一跤,受伤了。左手臂骨折了,前额也撞得很重。
Doctor: Did you lose a lot of blood?
医生:你流了很多血吗?
Nick: Yes, a lot.
尼克:是的,很多。
Doctor: Did your nose or ears bleed after the accident?
医生:事后你的鼻子和耳朵流血了吗?
Nick: No. My friends rushed me right here.
尼克:没有,我朋友他们马上就把我送到这儿了。
Doctor: The wound is large and needs to be stitched up. Let me have a look at your arm. Is it painful?
医生:伤口很大,需要缝合。让我看看你的手臂,疼吗?
Nick: Yes, it's rather painful.
尼克:疼,非常疼。
Doctor: Would you please point out to me the most painful place exactly?
医生:你能确切地给我指出最疼的地方吗?
Nick: It's here.
尼克:这儿。
Doctor: Move your fingers, please. Mm, I'm afraid you have broken your elbow. I'll send you to the X-ray department to check it out and find the break.
医生:活动一下手指,嗯,恐怕是肘部骨折了。我领你去X光科检查一下,找出骨折的地方。