2.实用对话
Having a Cold感冒
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
医生:怎么了?
Bob: I feel shivery and I've got a pain in my stomach.
鲍勃:我觉得发冷并且胃也疼。
Doctor: How long have you had it?
医生:有多久了?
Bob: About three or four days.
鲍勃:大约三、四天了。
Doctor: Let me listen to your chest. Ah. you have a temperature. Breathe deeply. Well. don't worry. It's only a cold. There's nothing wrong wit your lungs. And how is your appetite?
医生:让我听一听你的胸部。噢,你在发烧。深呼吸。嗯,不要紧,只是感冒了。肺部没有问题。胃口怎么样?
Bob: It's gone completely. I haven't eater for a few days at least.
鲍勃:我一点胃口也没有。我至少好几天没吃东西了。
Doctor: Show me your tongue, please. All right, stay in bed and keep yourself warm. I'll prescribe some pills for you to take in the morning and evening.
医生:请让我看一下你的舌头。好了,你要呆在床上休息,要注意保暖。我给你开一些早晚服用的药丸。
Bob: Is that all. Doctor?
鲍勃:这样就行了吗,医生?
Doctor: Yes. You'll be better in a few days. I'm sure.
医生:行了。我敢肯定你过几天就会好的。