2.实用对话
Re-examination复查
Patient: I'm feeling better today. Can I dispense with the pills? So what do you see, Doctor?
病人:我今天感觉好多了。我可以停药了吗?医生,您看怎么样啊?
Doctor: From looking at the x-ray, I'd say your lungs are still inflamed.
医生:从X光片来看,我得说你的肺部仍在发炎。
Patient: Do I need more medicine?
病人:我还需要吃药吗?
Doctor: Yes. i'll prescribe some antibiotics.
医生:是的。我给你开一些抗生素。
Patient: How long should I take these?
病人:这药我该吃多长时间?
Doctor: For one week.
医生:一个星期吧。
Patient: Are there any complications after taking these antibiotics?
病人:吃完这些抗生素后会有什么并发症吗?
Doctor: Not much.
医生:没什么事的。
Patient: Will I be able to recover, Doctor?
病人:我能好起来吗,医生?
Doctor: Of course, as long as you get plenty of rest. And keep from eating greasy food for a while. And no alcohol while you're taking these; it'll make you sick. Come back and see me in about 4 days and we'll see if you need to change the dosage.
医生:当然,只要你得到充分的休息。这段时间少吃油腻的食物。吃药的时候不要喝酒,它会让你感到恶心的。四天以后再过来让我看看需不需要改变剂量。
Patient: Anything you say, Doc.
病人:听你的,医生。