2.实用对话
Cashing Traveier's Cheques兑现旅行支票
Daniel: Could you cash some traveler's checks for me?
丹尼尔:你能给我兑现一些旅行支票吗?
Clerk : Yes. How much do you want to cash?
职员:好的。您要兑现多少?
Daniel: Five hundred US dollars should do the trick.
丹尼尔:五百美元就好了。
Clerk: Please sign your name on the back of each check. May I see your passport, please?
职员:请在每张支票的背面签上您的名字。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Daniel: Sure. Here it is. Will this take a long time? I'm kind off in a hurry. I have to catch a bus soon.
丹尼尔:好的,在这儿。要花很长时间吗?我有点急,我得去赶公交车。
Clerk: No. sir, not long at all. Do you want to cash all the checks in US dollars?
职员:不会用很长时间的,先生。您想把全部旅行支票都兑现成美元现钞吗?
Daniel: Let me see. Could you give me two hundred US dollars and the rest in RMB?
丹尼尔:让我想想,你给我两百美元现钞,其余的兑成人民币,好吗?
Clerk: All right. Just wait a moment.
职员:好的。请稍等。
Daniel: Thank you very much.
丹尼尔:多谢。