1.惯用口语句子:
I lost my passbook.
我把存折弄丢了。
My credit card is missing.
我的信用卡找不着了。
My ATM card was stolen.
我的银行卡被偷了。
lose v. 遗失,丢失(过去式和过去分词均为lost)
missing n. 不见了的,下落不明的
steal v. 偷,盗窃(过去式为stole,过去分词为stolen)
I've come to report the loss of my bankbook.
我是来办理存折挂失的。
loss n. 遗失,损失(其动词形式为lose)
Can you give me a new bank card?
= Could I have a new ATM card?
你们能给我一个新的银行卡吗?
I'd like to close my account.
我想销户。
I'd like to close out my savings account.
我想把储蓄账户销掉,
close out“清算,结束,关闭”
I'd like to pay the bills first, and then close this credit card account.
我想把账单先还清,然后再把这个信用卡账户销棹。
credit card account“信用卡账户”
Do I still owe money to this bank?
我还欠这个银行钱吗?
How much do I still owe you?
我还欠你们多少钱?
owe v. 欠(债等)
owe money to...“欠…钱”
I want to withdraw all the money in this account.
我想把这个账户中的钱都取出来。
Can l withdraw all the money at a time?
我能一次把所有的钱都取出来吗?
at a time“一次,一下子”
I'm sure I want to close this account.
我确定我想销掉这个账户。
句型I'm sure...表示“我确定…”。
I don't need this account anymore.
我不再需要这个账户了。
anymore(用含有否定意义的结构)再也(不),(不)再no... anymore“再也不…,不再…”
The reason that I want to close this account is that I have too many bank accounts.
我想销户的原因是我的银行账户太多了。
句型The reason that... is/was...意为“…的原因是…”。
I'd like my account closed next Friday.
我希望从下周五开始销户。
I'd like mv account closed on the first of next month.
我希望从下个月一号开始销户。
I want to have it closed right now.
我想现在就销掉。
“have sth.+过去分词”的结构意为“使…被做”。