1.惯用口语句子:
I'd like to open an account.
我想开个账户。
I want to open a savings/deposit account.
我想开个储蓄账户,(美式/英式)
I'll open a checking/current account.
我想开个活期账户、(美式/英式)
account n. 账户
deposit n. & v. 存款
current a. 当前的,流通的
Here is my ID card.
= Here is my ID.
这是我的身份证。
I lost my ID card.
我的身份证丢了。
Is other identification okay?
其他的证件行吗?
identification n. 身份证明
Could you tell me how to do it?
你能告诉我怎么办理吗?
Could you tell me what I should do?
你能不能告诉我,我该怎么做?
Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?
开活期账户有服务费吗?
service charge“服务费”
Please go check with your supervisor.
请去问一下你们的主管吧。
I need to speak to a bank officer.
我需要跟银行的高级职员谈一下。
Where is your bank manager?
你们银行的经理在哪里?
supervisor n. 管理人,主管
I'd like a bank card.
= I'd like an ATM card.
我想办张卡。
bank card“银行卡”(既可指“不可透支的卡”,也可指“可透支的卡”)
ATM card“储蓄卡”(=cash card)(不可透支)
ATM=Automatic Teller Machine“自动取款机”
I'd like to apply for a credit card.
我想申请一张信用卡。
apply v.申请
credit card“信用卡”(可透支)
I want a bankbook.
我想要存折。
bankbook=passbook“银行存折”
Can I press my PIN number now?
裁现在可以输密码了吗?
press v. 按,压
PIN = PIN number = personal identification number
(个人身份识别码,就是通常所说的“密码”)
Is there a handling charge?
= Do you charge for that?
收手续费吗?