第63期:报盘
I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
我来听听你们空调的报盘。
A:I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
A:我来听听你们空调的报盘。
B:We have the offer ready for you.
B:我们的报盘准备好了。
The prices are given without engagement.
所报价格可以商讨。
A:The prices are given without engagement.
A:所报价格可以商讨。
B:Good,if you excuse me,I'll go over the sheet right now.
B:很好,请等一会儿,我看一下。
engagement(n.)
约定;诺言
What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?
A:What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
A:目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?
B:Here's the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
B:这是价格单,但是这些价格是以我方最后确认为准。
How long will you leave your offer open?
报价的有效期多长?
A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:报价的有效期多长?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期为 3 天。
Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
A:Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
A:您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
B:A firm one,which remains open for 3 days.
B:是实盘,有效期为 3 天。
Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请将价格告诉我们好吗?
A:Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
A:请将价格告诉我们好吗?
B:This is our latest price list.
B:这是我们最新的价格表。
Are the prices on the list firm offers?
价格表的价格是实盘吗?
A:Are the prices on the list firm offers?
A:价格表的价格是实盘吗?
B:All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
B:价格表上所有的价格都是我方最后确认的。
When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?
A:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
A:我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?
B:We shall have them worked out by this evening,and let you know tomorrow morning.
B:我们今天晚上计算出来,明天早上您就知道了。
May I have your offer now?
我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?
A:May I have your offer now?
A:我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?
B:The price for each equipment is 400 dollars CIF Japan.
B:每台设备到曰本的到岸价是400美元。