手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 商务职场口语 > 职场英语口语急救包 > 正文

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第62期:询盘

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

Would you accept orders according to our designs?
能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?
A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?
B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.
B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。

What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
你大概想要多少数量?

A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?
A:你大概想要多少数量?
B:100 tons for a start.
B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。

May I have your specific inquiry?
可否告知您的详细询盘?

A:May I have your specific inquiry?
A:可否告知您的详细询盘?
B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.
B:我想先订1000码。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.
A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。
B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.
B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

Were you able to quote all the items we need?
你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?
A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?
B:No,not all of them.
B:不行,不能报所有的。

Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?
我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?
A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?
B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.
B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。
corresponding(adj.)
有关的,相应的

Can you quote a CIF price for me?
你能报到岸价格给我吗?

A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?
A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?
B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.
B:当然可以,请稍候一下。
CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight
到岸价格

I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
我想获得你们的最低报价。

A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.
A:我想获得你们的最低报价。
B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?
B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?

Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?
A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?
B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.
B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

Does the price include any commission for us?
这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

A:Does the price include any commission for us?
A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?
B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.
B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

When will you get ready for new supply?
什么时候你们会有新货供应?

A:When will you get ready for new supply?
A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?
B:We expect it to be in early October.
B:估计10月初可以有货。

Here’s our inquiry list.
这是我们的询价单。

A:Here's our inquiry list.
A:这是我们的询价单。
B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.
B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?
请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?
A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?
B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.
B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。

Could you quote your most competitive price?
你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

A:Could you quote your most competitive price?
A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?
B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.
B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。
Would you give me an indication of the price?
请您提出一个估计价格好吗?
indication(n.)
指示,暗示

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
inquiry [in'kwaiəri]

想一想再看

n. 打听,询问,调查,查问
=enquiry

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
quantity ['kwɔntiti]

想一想再看

n. 量,数量,大量

 
technical ['teknikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 技术的,工艺的

 
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
favorable ['feivərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有利的,赞许的,良好的,顺利的,偏袒的

 
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。