第62期:询盘
Can I hear your comments on our products?
我想听听您对我们产品的意见。
A:Can I hear your comments on our products?
A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。
B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements. On the other hand,business depends on your prices.
B:我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另外, 业务能否成交要看你方的价格。
comment on
评论
What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
您想要多少货?
A:What’s the quantity you're likely to take?
A:您想要多少货?
B:8000 tons.
B:8000 吨。
How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
什么时候要货?
A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?
A:什么时候要货?
B:Early October.
B:10月初。
Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
有没有可能稍许凑一点?
A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?
A:有没有可能稍许凑一点?
B:The goods are in great demand and the supply can't keep pace
B:货物需求量大,而供应跟不上。
scrape up
积攒
What is the distinguishing feature of the refrigerator?
你们冰箱的特色是什么?
distinguishing feature
特色;特点
How about the supply position?
供应情况怎么样?
A:How about the supply position?
A:供应情况怎么样?
B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.
B:我们暂时没有一等品供应,因为一等品已卖完了。
Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
请报皮手套的价格。
A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.
A:请报皮手套的价格。
B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?
B:能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量以便我方提出报价?
We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.
希望报给我们最优惠的实盘。
quote (vt.)
报(价);提供
What about the terms of payment?
以什么作为付款方式?
A:What about the terms of payment?
A:以什么作为付款方式?
B:US dollars.
B:美元。
I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
我想询问新款自行车的行情。
A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.
A:我想询问新款自行车的行情。
B:That's fine. I'll send them to you as soon as possible.
B:太好了。我马上就给您寄过去。