2.实用对话
Paying付款
Clerk: Are you still interested in anything else. ma'am?
店员:女士,您还想要点儿别的东西吗?
Susan: No. I'd like to pay now. How much is the bill?
苏珊:不要了。我想现在就付款。多少钱?
Clerk: It's 183 dollars in total.
店员:总共是183美元。
Susan: You overcharged me. Where does the extra three dollars come from?
苏珊:你多收我钱了。多余的3美元是怎么来的?
Clerk: Oh, it's a charge for gift-wrapping.
店员:哦,那是礼品包装费。
Susan: Alright. ( takes out the wallet ) Well. I don't have enough
cash here. Can you charge the rest to my credit card?
苏珊:那好吧。(拿出钱包)嗯,我这儿现金不够了。剩下的钱,能从我的信用卡里支付吗?
Clerk: Sure.
店员:可以。
Susan: Here you are. 100 dollars. And here is my credit card.
苏珊:给你,100美元。这是我的信用卡。
Clerk: Please wait a moment... And input your PIN number, please.
店员:请稍等…请输入您的密码。
Susan: I don't have a PIN number.
苏珊:我没有密码。
Clerk: Then just press ENTER.
店员:那就直接按“回车键”。
Susan: OK.
苏珊:好的。
Clerk: Please sign here,
店员:请在这里签字。
Susan: All right.'Could you make out an invoice for me?
苏珊:好的。你能给我开张发票吗?
Clerk: No problem.
店员:没问题。