1. I am sorry to tell you that you are not singled our by our HR manager.
很抱歉地告诉你,你没被人力资源经理选中。
2. Although I am a little shocked, I can deal with it pretty well.
尽管有些吃惊,但是我能接受。
3.I'll try if there were other chances.
如果有机会,我会把握好的。
4.I get it and thank you for your honesty.
我能理解,谢谢你的坦诚。
5.It is hard to tell, maybe it is because you're not resourceful enough to be a manager.
很难说,可能是因为你还没有足够的能力做经理。
6.I understand it well.
我能接受。
7.I will face it head on and move ahead.
我会直面失败,继续前进的。
8.Like the old saying goes, “Failure is the mother of success. ”
就像俗话说的:“失败是成功之母。”
9.But you should not withdraw forever just because you failed once.
不过你不应该因为一次的失利就永远退缩了。
10.I didn't perform as well as I should have in the interview.
我在面试中表现得不尽如人意。
Dialogue 1
Dialogue 1
Hello, Mr. Zhao. I am calling to tell you that you are not selected as our employee. Sony.
你好,我是赵先生。我打电话是要告诉你,你没能入选,很遗憾。
Although I am a little shocked, I can deal with it pretty well. I didn't perform as well as I should have in the interview.
也许吧,不过你不应该一次失利就永远退缩了。
Maybe. But you should not withdraw forever just because you failed once.
尽管有些吃惊,但是我能接受。 我在面试中表现得不尽如人意。
OK, thank you,I'll try if there were other chances.
好的,谢谢。如果有机会,我 会把握好的。
Dialogue 2
Dialogue 2
I am sorry to tell you that you failed in the job interview in our company.
很抱歉通知您,你在我们公司的面试没有通过。
It is tough to accept it, I mean. But can you tell me why?
挺难让人接受的。但是你能告 诉我原因吗?
It is hard to tell. Maybe it is because you're not resourceful enough to be a manager.
很难说,可能是因为你还没有足够的能力做经理。
I get it,and thank you for your honesty.
我能理解,谢谢你的坦诚。