189.Can you handle it? /Could you handle it?
你能处理得了吗?
Mr. Johnson's order is quite complex. Can you handle it?
约翰逊先生的订货要求很复杂。你能处理吗?
Sure. I've taken care of it before with no difficulty.
是的。以前我处理的时候就不怎么费劲。
干杯!
Here's your glass, Mary. Cheers!
这是你的杯子,玛丽。干杯!
To your health, Nancy!
为你的健康干杯,南希!
191.Could I tell ... who's calling?
我能告诉......是谁打的电话吗?
Hello. May I speak with Mr. Benny, please?
喂,我想和本尼先生通电话。
Could I tell Mr. Benny who's calling?
我能告诉他是谁打的电话吗?
Yes. This is Bill Jones.
是的,我是比尔.琼斯。
One moment, please, Mr. Jones.
请稍等一下,琼斯先生。
192.(Please) don't get up.
请不必起身。
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你。
Don't get up, How are you?
请不必起身。你还好吗?
193.Don't let me keep you.
别让我耽搁了你。
I know you need to see Mr. Jones, so don't let me keep you.
我知道你需要去见琼斯先生,所以别让我耽搁了你。
No problem. He's not expecting me for another thirty minutes.
没关系。他还要有30分钟才能见我。
有时间来看看我。
Take care, Bill. Drop by sometime.
比尔,保重。有时间来看看我。
I'll do that. See you.
我会的,再见。
给我一次机会吧!
I'm confident that I can make the sale. Please give me a chance!
我确信我能够搞好销售,给我一次机会吧!
Okay, Mary. Good luck!
好的,玛丽,祝你好运。
得了吧。/继续。
I've decided to bicycle to work from now on.
我已经决定从现在起骑车上班了。
Go on! It's twenty kilometers one way. You'll never make it.
得了吧。一次要走20公里的路,你做不到的!
197.I'll get back to you (on that)./Let me get back to you (on that).
我一会儿再和你说这个问题。
Shall we inform the customer of this change in scheduling?
我们要通知顾客时间表的改变吗?
I'll get back to you on that.
我一会儿再和你说这个问题,
I'm tied up with other business now.
我正在忙于其他的业务。
198.(Is it) cold enough for you? /(Is it) hot enough for you?
天气很冷吧?/天气很热吧?
Hi, Ann! Is it cold enough for you?
嘿,安!天气很冷吧?
This must be the coldest day we've had so far this year.
这肯定是今年到目前为止最冷的天气吧!