1.I am sorry to say that you are not accepted by our HR manager.
很遗憾,你没有通过我们人力资源经理的面试。
2.Sony to hear that, but could you let me informed why I failed?
真难过,但你能否告诉我失败的原因?
3.I have just received your note which informs me that you have offered the accountant position to another candidate.
我收到你的通知,得知你已经把会计一职给了别人。
4.Experience is important, but don't you think capability is more valuable than that?
经验固然重要,但能力不是更重要吗?
5.Maybe you can hire me on trial.
也许你们可以先给我个试用期。
6.I failed in the job interview.
我面试没通过。
7.Which part of it do you think is not good?
面试的哪一部分表现不好呢?
8.You are not good at persuading and influencing others.
你不太擅长说服和影响别人。
9.It is just not suitable for you.
你不适合这个职位。
10.You should learn the lessons and pick yourself up.
你应该吸取教训,继续向前。
Dialogue 1
Dialogue 1
A: Hello, this is Lin Tao. I am calling to inquire about my interview result last week.
A: 你好,我是林涛a我想问问上 周面试的结果。
B: Hi,I am sony to say that your experience doesn't fit the job at all.
B: 你好。很遗憾,你的经历不适合这个职位。
A: Sorry to hear that, but could you inform me why I failed?
A: 真遗憾,但是你能否告诉我:我为什么会失败?
B: I have to say your education and experience are very outstanding, but it seems that you are tiot good at working in a team which we attach great importance to.
B: 你的教育和资历都很出色,但 是你似乎不太擅长团队合作, 而我们又很注重团队的合作。
Dialogue 2
Dialogue 2
A: I have just received your note which informs me that you have offered the accountant position to another candidate. May I ask why I was defeated?
A: 我收到你的通知,得知你已经 把会计一职给了别人。我能知道我落选的原因?
B: We have thought of you carefully with discretion, but the other candidate has more experiences.
B: 我们认真地考虑过你,但是另 外一个候选人经验更丰富一些。
A: Experience is important, but don't you think capability is more valuable than that?
A:经验固然重要,但一个人的能力难道不是更重要吗?
B: Yes, I think so. But how do you prove to me that you are more capable?
B:是的,我同意,但是怎么证明 你比别人更有能力呢?
A: Maybe you can hire me on trial. If I'm not qualified for the job, you can let me go.
A: 也许你们可以先对我进行试用, 不合格的话再裁掉也不迟。
B: Good idea.
B: 好主意。