2.实用对话
Having the Film Developed洗照片
Clerk: Can I help you. sir?
店员:先生,我能为您效劳吗?
Customer: Yes. I'd like to get this film developed. How much would that cost?
顾客:好的,我想把这个胶卷洗一下,要多少钱?
Clerk: What size would you like the pictures to be?
店员:您想洗什么尺寸的照片?
Customer: what's the normal size?
顾客:常规的尺寸是多大?
Clerk: 4 by 6 inches is very common
店员:4寸乘6寸的比较常见。
Customer: Then I'd like them to be 4 by 6 inches.
顾客:那我就洗4寸乘6寸的吧。
Clerk: OK. It's $10 to develop this roll of film.
店员:好的。洗这卷胶卷是10美元。
Customer: Here you go. How soon can you have it developed?
顾客:给你钱,多快能洗出来?
Clerk: Here's your receipt. You can come back with it tomorrow at four to pick up your pictures.
店员:这是您的收据。明天下午四点您拿着它采取照片就可以。
Customer: Thanks.
顾客:谢谢。
(in the late afternoon the next day)
(第二天下午晚些时候)
Customer: Hi, I'd like to pick up my pictures. Here's my receipt.
顾客:嗨,我想取照片,这是收据。
Clerk: Wait a second. sir. Here are your pictures and negatives. There are 36 pictures here in total. Please check it over.
店员:先生,请稍等。这是您的照片和底片。总共是三十六张照片,请查看一下。
Customer: I'd like a few pictures blown up.
顾客:有几张照片我想放大一下。
Clerk: How big do you want them to be?
店员:您想放多大?
Customer: 5 by 7 inches.
顾客:5寸乘7寸的。