1.惯用口语句子:
Can your hotel accommodate 50 tourists?
你们宾馆能住得下50名游客吗?
accommodate v. 能容纳,能提供膳宿
I'd like to book a single room with a private bath.
我想预订一个单人间。
I'd like to reserve a suite.
我想订个套间。
I want to reserve a double room with twin beds ( a double bed ).
我想订一个带两张单人床(一张双人床)的双人间。
reserve v. 预订
suite n. 套间
double a. 双人的
“single room”指“单人间”,“double room”指“双人间”,“suite”指“套房”,另外,“twin-bedded room”特指“带一对单人床的房间”。
Is there any charge for an extra bed?
= Do we have to pay for an extra bed?
外加床铺要收费吗?
I'm calling to confirm my reservation for May 5.
我打电话来是要确认一下我预订昀5月5日的房间。
confirm v. 确认
I believe I have a reservation.
我想我已经预订了。
I think you have a room for me.
我想你们为我预留了房问。
Do you have any vacant rooms?
还有空房吗?
vacant a. 空着的,未被占用的
I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预订房间。
I'd like to reserve a room for Sept. 15 through 20.
我想订9月15到20日的房间。
Please hold it for me until 6 pm.
请把我的房间保留到下午6点。
I'd like to check in, please.
= I'd like to book in. please.
我想办理入住登记。
“check in”(美)=“book in”(英),意思是“入住登记”。