抱怨
I have a complaint.=I want to complain about something.
我有一些不满。
You're all talk and no action.
你只会说不会做。
A: Sorry, I'll make it up to you someday.
抱歉,我改天会报答你的。
B: You're all talk and no action.
你只会说不会做。
make it up to sb.“报答,回报”
How many times do I have to tell you?=If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.
我要跟你讲多少遍才行呢?
Any complaints?= Do you have any complaints?
有什么不满吗?
What's your complaint?
你哪里不满?
You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管闲事。
A: Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?
他都可以当她爸爸了,她怎么嫁给他?
B: You'd better mind your own business.
你最好少管闲事。
mind one's own business经典口语句,意为“管好自己的事,少管闲事”。
I'm serious.=I mean it.
我是说真的。
A: I'm tired of your complaints.
我受够了你的抱怨。
B: Just listen to me. I'm serious.
听我说,我是说真的。
Would you mind keeping it down?=I wonder if you'd mind keeping it down.
可不可以安静一点?
What are you thinking about?
到底在想什么?
A: May I take a leave for ten days from tomorrow?
明天开始我可以请十天假吗?
B: What are you thinking about?
你到底在想什么?
That's not fair.= It's unfair.
这不公平。
I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.
你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。
A:I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.
你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。
B:We feel terribly sorry.
很抱歉。
negligence n. 疏忽
I'll tell him a thing or two.=I'll give him a piece of my mind.
我会跟他反映的。
That's easy for you to say.
你说得简单。
A: You should get used to the new job soon.
你应该尽快习惯新工作。
B: That's easy for you to say.
你说得简单。
What a fool!
真蠢!
A: What do you think of his behavior yesterday?
他昨天的行为你怎么看?
B:What a fool!
真蠢!
I really hate waiting.
我讨厌等人。
A:I really hate waiting.
我讨厌等人。
B: I'm sorry. l had something urgent just now.
对不起,刚才我有点急事。
I'm not happy about it.= I'm not satisfied with it.
我对此很不高兴。
Stop complaining!= No more complaints!
不要再抱怨了。
I just can't stand the odor.
我只是受不了这股味。
A:Why do you pinch your nose?
你为什么捏着鼻子?
B:I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.
我只是受不了这股味,臭死了。
odor n. 气味
pinch v. 捏,掐
stink v. 发出臭味