Using a Cash Dispenser
使用付现机
June Richmond is having trouble working the cash dispenser at the Higashi Bank.
琼·里奇蒙在银行使用付现机时遇到了麻烦,
She must ask one of the clerks for help .
她不得不求助于一位银行职员。
Richmond:Excuse me ,but I seem to be having trouble with this cash dispenser .
里奇蒙:对不起,我在使用这台付现机时似乎遇到些麻烦,
My card is stuck and nothing came out !
我的卡片被卡住了,而且什么东西也没有从机器里出来。
Clerk:Well.Let me see if I can help you .Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?
职员:噢,我来看看你是否能帮您忙。您输入您的密码时是否按对了按钮?
R:Yes,I am sure I did.I use my birth date as my secret number .It's easy to remember it that way .
里奇蒙:是的,我确信这一点。我使用我的出生日期作为我的密码,这样做,很容易记住。
C:Well,everything seems to be in order. The display board is asking you to enter your secret number again.
职员:嗯,看起来一切都是正常的。显示板要求您再次输入您的密码,
Maybe you've made a mistake in pushing the numbers .
可能您在按密码时出了错。
R:No,I don't think so .You try it .My secret number is 0315.I was born on March 15.
里奇蒙:不会的,我认为绝对不会的。您试一试,我的密码是0315,我是3月15日出生的。
C:Well,I push that number ,but the display board is asking you to enter the secret number one more time .
职员:好的,我按了这个数码,但是显示板要求您再次输入密码。
Are you sure you're using the correct secret number ?
你肯定你使用的密码没有错?
R:Yes,I'm positive!I use my birth date as the secret number of my account,and my husband uses his birth date as the secret number of his account .
里奇蒙:是的,我可以肯定。我使用我的出生日期作为我的帐户密码。我丈夫使用它的出生日期作为他的帐户密码。
C:Well,whose card are you using ?Did you ,by chance ,take your husband's card by mistake ?
职员:那么,您使用的是谁的卡片呢?会不会碰巧您拿了您丈夫的卡片呢?
R:There was no mistake! I took his card because he wanted me to get some money from his account .
里奇蒙:没错,我确实拿了他的卡片,因为他让我从他帐户中取些钱,
I have my card here in my purse .
我的卡片就放在我的钱包里。
C:But ma'am .If you 're using your hushand's card to take money from his account ,
职员:夫人,可是如果您使用您太夫的卡片从他的帐户中取钱,
you must use his secret number .
您就得必须使用他的密码。