UNIT4 Travel and Transportation
第四单元 旅行与交通
Part3 By Air, Train or Ship
第3部分 乘飞机、火车或轮船
Dialogue 1
会话1
A: When will the flight begin boarding?
A: 什么时候开始登机?
B: The flight will begin boarding around 10 a.m. at Gate 8. Please go upstairs and proceed through security check and immigration.
B: 上午10点在8号门。请到楼上进行安全检查和移民检查。
A: Thank you.
A: 谢谢。
Dialogue 2
会话2
A: Good afternoon. May I help you?
A: 下午好。我能帮你什么吗?
B: Yes. I'd like to check in, please.
B: 是的。请帮我办理登机。
A: May I see your ticket and passport, please?
A: 请问,我能看看你的机票和护照吗?
B: Here you are.
B: 给你。
A: Thank you. Here are your ticket, passport, and boarding pass. Your three baggage claim stubs are attached to the ticket cover.
A: 谢谢。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌。你的三张领取行李的存根都贴在机票正面了。
Dialogue 3
会话3
A: What time does the train for Philadelphia leave?
A: 去费城的火车什么时候出发?
B: Track 6 at 10:45.
B: 10点45分出发,第6轨道的那辆火车。
A: When does it arrive?
A: 什么时候能到费城?
B: It should be due in at 13:45, but it may be a little late.
B: 正点到达是13点45分,可能会稍微晚一点。
A: How much is it?
A: 火车票价是多少?
B: It's $32 coach and $50 club car.
B: 普通车厢是32美元,豪华车厢是50美元。