支票结账
你们收支票吗?
A:Do you accept checks?
你们收支票吗?
B:No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.
对不起,我们不收。我们收信用卡和现金。
同类问句:
Oh, dear! What about a check with a banker's card?
噢,我的天!那么用支票和银行卡行吗?
Yes, sir. That will be all right.
行,先生,那完全可以。
I'm sorry. We don't accept personal checks. It's the policy of the hotel.
对不起,我们这里不收个人支票。这是旅馆的规定。
旅行支票结账
你们这里收旅行支票吗?
A:Do you accept traveler's cheques?
你们这里收旅行支票吗?
B: Yes, sir. Please show me your identification.
可以。请你把证件给我看一下。
同类问句:
What about a traveler's check?
旅行支票呢?
If you haven't brought any cash with you, that's Okay.
如果您真没带现金,只能用支票啦。
How about driver’s license?
驾驶证可以吗?
That will be Okay.
行。
Where should I write my address?
我把住址写在哪儿?
You just write it on the back of the check.
写在支票的背面。