Taking a Subway乘坐地铁
Irene: Dad, hurry! The train is coming!
艾琳:爸爸,快点!车来了!
Dad: Don't rush, behave yourself please! Let the people get off first
爸爸:不要跑,规矩点!让他们先下来。
Irene: Ah. there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get in?
艾琳:啊,这么多人。要是我们还没上去车就满了怎么办?
Dad: But if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.
爸爸:但如果我们都往里挤,就没人能下得了车,也没人能上去了。
Irene: The next station is Dongdan. How many stops are there to Xidan station?
艾琳:下一站是东单。到西单还有几站?
Dad: There are four more stops.
爸爸:还有四站。
Irene: Oh. my God!
艾琳:噢,我的天哪!
Dad: What's wrong? You are like a little monkey on pins and needles!
爸爸:怎么啦?你像个如坐针毡的小猴子似的!
Irene: I need to use the rest room. Is there a rest room on the train?
艾琳:我要上厕所。车上有厕所吗?
Dad: No, not on the train. but in the station.
爸爸:车上没有,不过地铁站里有。
Irene: Oh, I'm praying the subway will get there as fast as possible.
艾琳:哦,保佑列车快点儿到站吧。