位置要求
你们想要个什么位置?
A:Where would you like to sit?
你们想要个什么位置?
B: We would like a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.
我们想要个靠窗的餐桌,这样我们可以欣赏湖边的聚色。
同类问句:
I'm sorry, sir. The window tables have all been taken. What about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?
很抱歉,靠窗的桌子都有人了。还有一个靠后一点,但仍能观看湖边风光的座位怎么样
That's fine if that is what you've got.
如果就这么—张桌子了,那也行。
Thank you. Would you follow me, please? This is your table. It's number 14 and your waitress with you right away.
谢谢你。请跟我来好吗?这是你们的桌子。14号。服务员马上会过来。
Your iced water.
你们的冰水。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
要非吸烟区
你们非吸烟区没有任何的桌位吗?
A:I have a table in the smoking section, if that's OK.
在吸烟区有一个空桌,如果您可以的话。
B: You don’t have anything available in the non-smoking section?
你们非吸烟区没有任何的桌位吗?
同类问句:
I'm afraid not. It's about a fifteen-minute wait.
恐怕没有了。您大约还要再等 15分钟。
OK. we'll wait.好的,我们等。
And may I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
It's Jarvis.
贾维斯。
OK, Mr. Jarvis. Please take a seat. We'll call you as soon as table is available.
好的,贾维斯先生, 请稍坐一下。一有空桌位,我们会马上教您。