1. The volume is too loud.
音量太大了。
2. OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
好的,我把刚才说的再大声重复一遍。
3. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
你能把声音调小点儿吗?
4. Wait a second, I'll turn it up a little.
等一下,我把音量开大点儿。
5. I think it is now a moderate volume.
我觉得现在音量正好。
6. Could you please speak in a louder voice?
你能大声一点儿讲话吗?
7. There may be something wrong with the receiver.
话筒可能有点儿问题。
8. My ear can not be exposed to such a loud volume;would you mind speaking in a lower voice?
声音太大了,我的耳朵有点受不了,您能小声点儿说话吗?
9. Please speak in a lower voice, the volume is too loud.
麻烦你声音小点儿,音量太大了。
10. Sorry, I can barely hear what you are saying.
抱歉,我听不清你说什么。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Hello, is that John?
A: 你好,你是乔吗?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,有什么事吗?
A: I am calling to tell you some issues about the interview.
A: 我来通知你面试的相关事宜
B: The volume is too loud. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
B: 音量太大了,你能把声音调小点儿吗?
A: Yes. I think it is now a moderate volume.
A: 好的,我觉得现在音量正好了。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: Hello, this is Catharine from Thomason Company. Can I speak to Mr. Wang?
A: 你好,我是汤姆逊公司的凯瑟琳。请找王先生。
B: Sorry,he is in the middle of something. Can I take a niessage?
B: 对不起,他正在忙。我能转达口信吗?
A: Yes. Please tell him that he is expected to have an interview with the CEO of ABC company tomorrow moming at 10:00.
A: 好的。请转告他我们希望他来公司进行面试,面试官是ABC公司的总裁,时间是明天上午10点。
B: Could you please speak in a louder voice? There may he something wrong with your receiver.
B: 你能大声一点儿讲话吗?你的话筒可能有点问题。
A: OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
A: 好的,我把刚才说的再大声重复一遍。