1.Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone.
谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。
2.I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li.
真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生。
3. I appreciate your support.
非常感谢你的支持。
4. It is very generous of you to help me.
你能慷慨相助真是太好了。
5. Thank you most sincerely.
非常感谢。
6. Thanks a lot, I will look forward to the good news.
谢谢,我期待着好消息。
7. I am much obliged to you.
我对你深怀感激之情。
8. I can't tell you how grateful I am.
感谢你的帮助。
9. We will get in touch with you by the end of this week.
我们本周末会通知你的。
10. I owe you a lot.
谢谢你。
Dialogue 1
对话 1
A: Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone.
A: 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。
A: Excuse me. When should I contact you about the interview?
A: 请问,有关面试的问题我什么时候和您联系?
B: I'll give you a ring next month.
B:我下月会打电话给你。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
A: I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li.
A: 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生.
B: Thank you for your interest in this job.You'll be hearing from us.
B: 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣。你等待我们的答复吧。
A: I don't know how to express my gratitude. I owe you a lot.
A: 真不知怎么表达我的谢意。谢谢你。
B: You arc wclcome. Bye.
B:不用谢。再见。