1.I am calling to inquire about the position of PR manager.
我想咨询一下公关经理一职的情况。
2.I want to apply for the position of HR manager.
我想应聘人力资源经理一职。
3.I am calling to ask the position of HR manager.
我想问一下关于人力资源经理一职的情况。
4.Do you know how to use a PC to process the information on management?
你知道怎么用个人电脑处理管理信息吗?
5.Are you familiar with the PRC Labor Law"!
你对《中华人民共和国劳动法》熟悉吗?
6.What requirements does a HR manager need?
人力资源经理的职位要求是什么?
7.The requirements are strong communicational skills, management and work experience for at least five years.
职位要求是良好的沟通能力、管理能力和至少5年的工作经验。
8.I worked as a HR manager in a European enterprise for many years.
我在一个欧洲企业里做了很多年人力资源经理。
9.Would you please come to our company to have a face-to-face interview?
你愿意来我们公司面试吗?
10.Could you please leave you number so I can call you back and inform you of the interview?
你能把电话留下吗,以便我回电给你通知你面试吗?
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Wang, the PR Director?
A: 您好,请找公关部总监王先生。
B: Yes, speaking. How can I help you?
B: 我就是,请问有什么需要帮助的?
A: I am calling to inquire about the position of PR manager. What requirements does the job need?
A: 我想咨询公关经理一职的情况。
B: The requirements are strong communicational skills, management and work assiduously. And you have to handle the recurring crisis good-humoredly and discreetly.
B: 职位要求是善于沟通和管理,工作认真仔细。你还要和气、谨慎地处理一再出现的棘手事件。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A: I am calling to ask the position of HR manager. Could you tell me more about it?
A: 我想问一下关于人力资源经理一职的情况。你能再进一步说一下吗
B: Yes. We are looking for someone who are well-educated and have all-round experience as a manager.
B: 好的。我们想招聘的是受过良好教育、有全方位经验的经理。
A:I have a master's degree in HR management in Peking University. And I worked as a HR manager in a European enterprise for many years. I know it is not just some clerical issues, but more social work with reason and patience.
A: 我有北大人力资源管理专业的硕士学历,而且在一个欧洲企业里做人力资源经理多年,我知道这个工作不仅仅是坐坐办公室就行了,它还包括更多社交活动,需要理性和耐心。
B: Great. What about having a formal interview on Monday next week?
B: 好的,下周一我安排一个正式的面谈,你觉得怎么样?
A: OK, thanks a lot. See you then.
A: 好的,非常感谢,再见。