All the silk comes from Hangzhou and It is pure,
所有的丝织品都是从杭州来的,而且都是真丝的。
We have many kinds of silk fabric.
我们有很多种真丝面料。
As a matter of fact, all the shirts here don't shrink,
实际上,我们这里卖的衬衫都不缩水。]
If you want to make“Qipao", you need the satin.
如果您想做旗袍,您需要用缎子。
You have an excellent shape. I think you'll look very beautiful in Qipao.
您的身材很不错。我想您穿旗袍一定很好看。
Wash it in lukewarm soapy water and rinse well.
洗的时候,肥皂水的温度不能高,而且要漂洗干净。
The silk shouldn't be hung out in the sunshine.
丝绸不能晾挂在太阳光下曝晒。
The cost of this material will come to $80, and 5 yards will be needed.
这块料子要80美元,长度需要五码。
在丝绸店
These are really beautiful silk products! Is this genuine silk from China?
这些丝织品真是挺漂亮的!是中国来的真丝吗?
Yes. All the silk comes from China and it is pure, too. Is there anything special I could show you?
是的。所有这些丝织品都是从中国来的,而且都是真丝的。您想让我拿块料子给您看看吗?
The colors are so brilliant and dazzling. I want to buy a piece of silk for my foreign friend to make "Qipao".
颜色都挺鲜艳挺靓丽的。我想给我的外国朋友买一块料子做旗袍。
If you want to make "Qipao", you need the satin. These satin products are a bit thicker and less delicate. They're still beautiful and very comfortable.
如果您想做旗袍,您需要用缎子。这些缎子面料稍厚一些,没那么细腻。不过还是很漂亮很舒服的。
Let me feel it. Ah, yes. I think this is what I want.
我来摸摸。哦,对。我想这就是我想要的料子。
How many meters do you want to buy?
您要买几米?
I think two meters will be enough.
我想两米足够了。
OK. Two meters.
好的。两米。