How do you want to send this package?
您想怎么寄这个包裹?
Would you like to send the parcel by airmail?
您想用空运方式寄这个包裹吗?
Do you want to send this package to America?
您是要把这个包裹寄到美国吗?
What does this parcel contain?
包裹里面装的是什么?
Please fill out this parcel slip.
请填一下这张包裹单。
You need a box to send these toys.
您需要一个箱子来寄这些玩具。
I'm afraid it won't do. You have to repackage it.
这样恐怕不行,您得重新包装。
Do you want it insured?
您要保价吗?
Please check it here with this receipt within 6 months if the recipient doesn't receive it,
如果收件人没有收到包裹,请在6个月内毫着这张回执单来查询。
May I help you?
包裹业务
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Yes. I want to send this package.
有。我想寄这个包裹。
Where to?
往哪儿寄?
Xi'an.
西安。
What does it contain?
里面装的是什么?
There are some books and clothes.
一些书和衣服。
Please open it. I need to check.
请把它打开。我需要检查。
Sure.
行。
How would you like to send it?
您想怎么寄?
I'd like to send it by airmail.
寄空运。
Please fill out this parcel slip.
请填一下这张包裹单。
Okay.
好的。
Here is the parcel slip.
给你包裹单。
Okay, ma'am. Do you want it insured?
好的,女士。您要保价吗?
Yes. For 300 RMB.
要保价。保300元。
Could you please put your package on the scales?
您能把包裹放到秤上吗?
Sure.
可以。
You forgot to write the return address on the package.
您忘记在包裹上写上回邮地址了。
Oh, sorry. I'll write it at once... Okay, it's done.
哦,抱歉。我马上就写…好了,写完了。
It's 36 RMB in all including 3 RMB premium.
总共是36元,包括3元保险费。
Here you go.
给你。
Here is your receipt.
这是您的收据。
Thank you.
谢谢。