How would you like to have the change?
您要换成什么样的零钱?
How much money do you want to change?
您想换多少钱?
Would you like to change it into tens and fives?
您要把这钱换成十元和五元的吗?
Here are one hundred in tens and two hundred in fives.
这是十元面值的共一百元,五元面值的共两百元。
Do you mean you want to change these ten-yuan bills into one-hundred-yuan bills?
您是说要把这些十元的换成一百元的吗?
Do you mean you want to change these fifty-yuan notes into twenty-yuan notes?
您是要把这些五十元面值的换成二十元面值的吗?
Sorry, we are out of small bills.
对不起,我们没有小面值的钞票了。
Is it OK if I give you 5 ten-yuan bills?
我可以给您五张十块钱的吗?
Here's your money in coins.
这是给您兑换的硬币。
We don't charge for the handling.
我们不收手续费。
Changing Money for a Customer
为客户换零钱
Good morning, ma'am.
早上好,太太。
Good morning.
早上好。
What can I do for you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
I'd like to change these ten-yuan notes into hundred-yuan notes for my business trip.
我想把这些十元的钞票换成百元的钞票,我出差时要用。
All right. How much do you want to change?
好的。您想换多少钱?
I've got ten thousand renminbi. Here you are. Please count it or me to make sure.
我有一万元人民币。给你,请帮我数一下并确认数目。
Yes, ma'am. Please be seated and wait for a little while. I'll handle it right now for you. I'll call you as soon as everything is finished.
好的,太太。请坐下稍等一会儿,我马上给您办理。我一办好就会叫您的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
OK. Here is your money in one-hundred-yuan notes. Please check it.
好了。这是您的钱,一百元面值的钞票。请数一下。
The sum is correct. Thank you very much.
数目正确。非常感谢。
It's my pleasure.
很高兴能为您服务。