How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
Where would you like to remit it?
您想汇到哪里?
Which method of remittance would you like?
您想用什么汇款方式?
You don't need telegraphic transfer.
您不需要采用电汇方式。
I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer.
我建议您用电子汇款。
It takes about two days.
大概要花两天时间。
The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10.
汇款2000美元到香港的费用是10美元。
Please fill out this remittance bill.
请填写这张汇款单。
Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary.
请填写收款人的名字和地址。
You may write a few words to the recipient In this blank if you like.
如果您愿意,您可以在这一空格中给收款人写几句话。
I'm sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn't reached us yet.
对不起,先生。您的汇款还没有到。
We have to deduct a charge from the remittance.
我们得从汇款里面扣除一笔手续费用。
We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.
您的汇款一到我们就通知您。
We have a transfer of $500 from China for you.
有从中国给您汇来的500美元。
Helping a Customer Send Money
帮客户汇款
I want to send some money to London. Can I handle that?
我想往伦敦汇一笔钱。我可以在您这里办理吗?
Yes, ma'am. How much would you like to remit? You need to send pounds sterling, ma'am. Do you have them?
可以,太太。您想汇多少钱?您得汇英镑,太太。您带来了吗?
Yes. I want to remit 300 pounds to a friend in London.
带来了。我想汇300英镑给我伦敦的一个朋友。
No problem. Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?
没问题。您想用电汇、信汇还是票汇?
I know T/T is the quickest way and the commission is high. My friend isn't in urgent need.
我知道电汇最快,不过费用也高。我的朋友不急着用钱。
So, you don't need T/T. You can take M/T or D/D, and they will take a longer time for your friend to receive the money,
那您就不需要采用电汇方式了。你可以用信汇或者票汇,用这两种方式汇到您朋友那儿的时间会长一点儿,
but the formality for D/D is more complicated.
不过票汇的手续更麻烦些。
I'll take M/T.
我就用信汇吧。
For 300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦敦的费用是3英镑。
Here you are. Many thanks.
给您,多谢。
You are welcome.
不客气。