What can I do for you?
有什么可以效劳的吗?
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
Could I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
Mr.Liu is expecting you.
刘先生在等您。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
刘先生马上就来见您。
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他现在正忙。
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一会儿吗?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
您想喝杯咖啡吗?
Perhaps you'd like to make an appointment for some other time.
也许您可似与他另约一个时间。
Would you like t0 8ee someone else who is also in charge?
您要不要见其他负责人?
Receiving A Client
接待客户
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以效劳的吗?
Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
是的,我想见刘先生。
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new electronic products,
恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。
Could I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
史密斯,彼得·史密斯。这是我的名片。
If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。
I have a Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you.
Eagle公司的史密斯先生想见您…
Thank you. Mr. Liu will be with you in about five minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
谢谢。刘先生约5分钟后就过来,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?
I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
如果可能的话我倒想来杯茶。
Of course, Mr.Smith.
当然可以了,史密斯先生。