Unit 2 Taking Orders 提供信息
经典对话
C=Concierge 酒店门房(礼宾) G=Guest 顾客
G:Excuse me, how can I get to the Guangzhou International Conference & Exhibition Center?
打扰了,请问我怎么去广州国际会展中心?
C:Do you mean the new trade fair in Pa Zhou?
您指的是琶洲的新交易会吗?
G:Yes!
是的!
C:When you go out the main entrance, turn right and go along the street. After about 2 minutes’walk you’ll see a metro entrance. You take Line 2 toward Pa Zhou, and get off at the Xin Gang East Station. Take the “A” Entrance ,and you’ll get to the Exhibition Center.
您从酒店的正门出去,让后向右拐。走 2 分钟后,您会看到一个地铁口。您乘 2 号线往琶洲方向行使的地铁,在新港东站下车。走 A 出口,您就到会展中心了。
G:I see ,thank you.
我明白了,谢谢。
C:Shall I write down the name of the Exhibition Center in Chinese? That may save you some time.
我把会展中心的名称用中文写下来好吗;这样可能会给您省下些时间。
G:Great! I would appreciate it.
太好了!非常感谢。
常用句型百宝箱
1) The public phone is beside the elevator.
公用电话在电梯旁边。
2) How can I get to xx?
我怎样可以去 xx?
3) Could you give me some information about the transportation?
您能为我提供交通方面的信息吗?
4) You may take the bus No. 37.
了可以搭乘 37 路公共汽车。
5) If you take a taxi, it will take you 15 minutes.
如果您打的士的话,大概需要 15 分钟。
6) It may cost you 20 to 25 yuan.
花费大概是 20 到 25 元。
7) You may go there by train. Here is the timetable.
您可以乘火车去,这里有时刻表。
8) There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
9) We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
10) I want to buy a gift for my daughter. Do you have any suggestions?
我想给我女儿买个礼物。您有什么好建议吗?
11) I would recommend … .
我想向您建议„„
12) I’d like to post a letter.
我想寄封信。
13) I’d like to send a parcel.
我想寄个包裹。
14) How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
15) I can’t say for sure now.
我现在还不清楚。
16) I’ll let you know later, will that be all right?
我迟些告诉您,可以吗?