The Royal Palace
皇宫
After waiting in line, Kathy and Evan finally enter the Swedish Royal Palace.
排队后,凯西和艾凡终于进入瑞典皇宫。
K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!
凯西:哦!这是我所见过最漂亮的建筑物了!
E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.
艾凡:真是宏伟壮丽,可以媲美欧洲其它伟大的建筑。
K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.
凯西:有那么多绘画和装饰品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。
E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.
艾凡:以往大多数的欧洲皇室家族都过着超乎我们想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。
K:You mean like the House of Windsor?
凯西:你的意思是像温莎王室过的生活吗?
E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.
艾凡:是的。毕竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有钱的女人。
And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.
而我相信荷兰女王是世界上第二有钱的女人。
K:Imagine all that money!
凯西:想象一下有那么多钱该有多爽!
E:I prefer to imagine all that power.
艾凡:我宁愿想象有那么大的权力该有多爽。
K:Typical man!
凯西:典型的男人!
E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.
艾凡:不管怎样,咱们进去几个房间瞧瞧,假装将来有一天我们也会这么有钱吧。
K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.
凯西: 没错!梦想不失为一大乐事。
I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.
我认为在每个女孩心中都有个当公主的梦想。
E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...
艾凡:在每个男人心中也都有个公主…
K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!
凯西:哦,艾凡!没想到你这么罗曼蒂克!