Reconfirming
再确认班机
Evan reconfirms their return flight.
艾凡再次确认他们的回程班机。
E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.
艾凡:嗯!东西都放好了。现在我需要再确认我们回纽约的班机。
K:So soon? It's still two months from now.
凯西:这么快?从现在算起还有两个月的时间。
E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."
艾凡:凯西,别忘了,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.
艾凡打了一通电话到荷航。一位地勤人员接听。
A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?
地勤:荷兰皇家航空,您好。我能为您效劳吗?
E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.
艾凡:是的,麻烦你。我想再次确认我们回程的班机。
A:What date and flight number, please?
地勤:请告诉我日期和班机号码,好吗?
E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.
艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八号飞往纽约的班机。
A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.
地勤:先生,很抱歉,现在做班机再确认太早了。请在您要离开前三至七天左右再打电话过来。
E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.
艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打扰你了。
A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.
地勤:不会。谢谢您的来电。
K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?
凯西:那么,你确认好我们回程班机了吗?
E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.
艾凡:地勤人员说现在确认太早了。她说在离开前三至七天左右再打过去。
K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."
凯西:艾凡,别忘了,女人永远是对的。