Loading the Car
行李装车
Kathy and Evan leave the airport terminal.
凯西和艾凡离开机场航站。
E:Free at last! Now we're really in Europe.
艾凡:终于解脱了!现在我们真的在欧洲了。
K:I think I'm really going to like it here. The people have been so friendly already.
凯西:我想我会很喜欢这里的。目前为止我们遇到的人都很友善。
E:Well, first things first. I have to find our rental car.
艾凡:嗯,重要的事情必须先办。我得去找找我们租的车子。
Then I'll come back to pick you up. Just stay here with the baggage on the trolley.
然后再回来接你。你就待在这儿顾着手推车上的行李。
Evan leaves and returns ten minutes later.
艾凡离开,十分钟后他开着车回来。
K:What took you so long?
凯西:什么事情让你耽搁这么久呢?
E:I had a little trouble starting the car. I've never driven this kind before.
艾凡:我在发动车子时有点小困难。以前我没有开过这种车子。
Sorry. Anyway, let's put our stuff into the trunk.
对不起。不管怎样,咱们把东西放到后车箱吧。
K:You'll have to manage the two suitcases. I'll handle the carry-on stuff.
凯西:你拿这两件旅行箱,我拿这些随身行李。
E:Gee, the trunk is a little small. I think there will be just enough room for the two suitcases only.
艾凡:糟糕,后车箱有点小。我看只够放这两只旅行箱。
K:That's OK. We'll put the carry-ons in the back seat. I'll sit up front with you.
凯西:没关系。这些随身行李可以放在车后座。我和你坐前座。
E:Oh, no!
艾凡:哦,不!
K:What's wrong?
凯西:有什么问题吗?
E:If you sit up front, I'll have a frontseat backseat driver!
艾凡:如果你坐前座,那岂不是遥控指挥变成近控指挥了!
K:So funny I forgot to laugh.
凯西:好好笑哦,我都忘了要笑呢。