Customs
过关
Evan is at customs. The customs officer asks some questions.
艾凡正在海关处,海关官员询问他几个问题。
CO:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?
官员:先生,早安。我可以看一下你的护照吗?
E:Yes, of course. Here you are.
艾凡:当然。护照在这儿。
CO:Thank you. Is all this baggage yours?
官员:谢谢。这些行李都是你的吗?
E:No, some of it is my girlfriend's. Do you want her passport, too?
艾凡:不,有一些是我女朋友的。你也要看她的护照吗?
CO:Yes, please. Evan takes Kathy's passport and gives it to the officer.Do you have any carry-on items?
官员:是的,麻烦一下。艾凡拿凯西的护照给那名海关官员。你们有没有随身行李呢?
E:Yes. Do you want those on the belt, too?
艾凡:有。随身行李也要放上输送带吗?
CO:Yes, please.
Evan places all the items onto the belt.
官员:是的,麻烦你了。
艾凡把所有行李放上输送带。
CO:Would you please open this big suitcase?
官员:可否请你打开这个大行李箱?
E:Sure. I locked it. Just a minute. He searches for the key, finds it, and unlocks it.There. Just some clothes and toiletries.
艾凡:当然。我把它锁起来了,请等一下。他找钥匙,找到后便将行李打开。请看,只是一些衣服和盥洗用品。
CO:I see. Do you have anything to declare?
官员:我知道了。你们有没有要报税的物品呢?
E:You mean tobacco or alcohol? No, we didn't bring any.
艾凡:你是指烟酒吗?没有,我们没有带任何烟酒。
CO:Any contraband? Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?
官员:有没有任何违禁品?有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
E:Oh, no, ma'am. None of that.
艾凡:哦,没有,女士。都没有。
CO:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
官员:谢谢。你可以将行李锁上了。护照还给你们。
E:Thanks a lot.
艾凡:非常谢谢你。