Filling Out Forms
填写表格
A flight attendant has just passed out immigration forms for entering the Netherlands.
一名空服员刚刚分发了荷兰的入境表格。
K:Can I borrow your pen, Evan?
凯西:艾凡,你的笔借我好吗?
E:I told you to bring one. They always come in handy.
艾凡:我跟你讲过要带一枝笔,随时都会用到的。
K:I did, but it's in my purse in the overhead compartment.
凯西:我带了呀,但是放在上面行李柜我的皮包里。
E:OK, just hold on and let me finish mine. Let's see here..."name, address, date today, date of birth, carrier and flight"...hold it!
艾凡:好,等我先填好我的。我来看看……姓名、地址、填表日期、出生日期、搭乘的航空公司和班机……等一下!
K:What's wrong?
凯西:怎么了?
E:"Sex." Which am I?
艾凡:『性别。』我是男是女?
K:Oh, get out of here. These days, who cares? They probably won't even look at that.
凯西:哦,去你的。这年头谁在乎呢?他们可能连看都不看一眼。
E:Uh-oh. Here's something important: "Passport number, date and place of issue, and date of expiration." I'll need my passport for that.
艾凡:呃噢。这里有几项重要的:护照号码、发照日期和地点以及护照到期日期。我需要看我的护照填写。
K:Our passports are both in my pocketbook in the overhead. You're going to have to let me get up there anyway.
凯西:我们两个人的护照都在上面行李柜我的皮包里,所以不管怎样,你还是得让我起身拿上面柜子里的东西。
E:OK. (Kathy gets their passports.) Well?
艾凡:好。(凯西拿到了他们的护照。)接下来呢?
K:Here's your passport. And here's my pen so I can fill my own form out. Don't forget to sign your name at the bottom.
凯西:你的护照给你。我也把我的笔拿出来,这样我就可以填写我自己的了。别忘了在底下签名。
E:I won't.
艾凡:我不会忘的。